View Profile ShmeargleArt

12 Movie Reviews

Alternate, grosser title; Metal Girl Solids.

dogl responds:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Breathtaking animation.

Super effective use of (almost) silent comedy! The animation was smooth and the lines were exceptionally clean.

2 Game Reviews

It crashed and the loading was constant but the characters were very cute and it had some energetic scenes. The music I heard was charming as well. With it being a dev test I didn't expect too much story but the samples provided were concise and quirky. Definitely interested in the final product!

The game itself is okay, I like the visuals and it is challenging. (It it's almost like every level is an ice level.) I would like to hear some sort of background music though. . . but I'll stick to the game.
It's entertaining and held me for a while. I had trouble with the orb. I tried for around 20 minutes and I just couldn't get it and come back safely. Then again, I suck at games. I admit I didn't get far in the game so feel free to correct me on these next few things. I'd like to see more diversity in the monsters and terrain. The main character is a bit drab and resembles "Kirby" way too much. I was looking for the "suck" button when I started.

deruku08 responds:

Yes, the music was a little tricky, because i couldnt find anything that would fit so in the end i decided to just go with sounds but i agree, music in games in a must have.
In regards to the challenge, that is something i still have some trouble with, i tend to go overboard when planning levels and end with too much difficulty in certain areas and go too easy on others.
There is no diversity in enemies i am afraid, this is just me testing the waters on haxeflixel and get honest opinions about gameplay most of all but now that you mention it, the character may be too simplistic.

1 Audio Review

This is radical! I love how final boss-like this all is!!

46 Art Reviews

This is easily my favorite one so far lmfao

Damn, I truly admire your productivity! You make such quality stuff so fast!

jinusenpai responds:

aww thanks bud <333

So pretty!! I love this aesthetic!

I'm obsessed with strange creature art and fantastical scenery, I love to make weird things! I'm hoping to make it as an animator.
NSFW 18+